Bursting with nature and 7000 years of vibrant culture; let our Tuk-Tuks chauffeur you to Gozo’s secret landmarks; cherished by locals, not accessible to hop on/hop off tours or public transport.
Gozo & Comino Tours
Driven by our experienced island navigators and ideal for small groups up to 6 people each tuk.
Quirky, cool and charming, self-drive GoCars have 3 wheels, 2 side-by-side seats and always inspire 1 amazing adventure.
eJeep Safari Tours
Self drive one of our cool 4 pax eJeeps and create your own experience at your own pace assisted by our navigation software.
Coast along our award-winning beautiful shores on board our Yippee Island Hopper and tour the islands in one of our Eco-friendly vehicles.
Discover Gozo’s raw natural beauty, trekking across coastal and country trails, reaching unique highlights such as Sannap cliffs.
Our All Inclusive Tours
3 wheels, 2 people in 1 open-topped GoCar, get set for an incredible adventure. Our joyful GoCars are safe and easy to drive; so, slap on your sun factor and crank up the fun factor, traveling in convoy behind our tour/safety leader.
Yearning for a tour with a little more roar and adventure? Venture off the beaten track on a Quad 570cc (ATV) bike. Discover Gozo’s raw natural beauty, trekking across coastal and country trails, reaching unique highlights such as Sannap cliffs and natural wonders like Wied il-Mielah Window and Wied il-Ghasri.
This tour is ideal for families and groups of friends that would like to have an all-access, planet loving self-driving tour of Gozo. Designed for those who like the journey as much as the destination, you will power through rugged valleys and backroads, taking in sleepy villages and dramatic country and coastal trails in a convoy following one of our tour leaders / safety officers.
Beat the heat, see Gozo’s night-time splendor and immerse yourself in the best of Festa with our Sunset Tuk-Tuk Tour. Watch a glorious sunset from The Citadel, or Sanap Cliffs.
This is what holidays are about, letting you sleep in while cramming unforgettable experiences into one day. Relax and enjoy our crystal blue waters, cuisine, history and culture. Gozo and Comino, Malta’s smaller sister islands are a ‘must-see’.
Yippee Island Hopper boat sails at 9:45 am from Marfa Quay opposite Riviera Hotel or Cirkewwa.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions page.
Yippee office can be contacted on (00356) 21560512 whatsapp (00356) 99670099 or (00356) 99670100 and email: email@example.com
Yippee offers Full day tours and half day tours. You can enjoy any of these tours on our Tuk-Tuks, GoCars or e-Jeeps.
- Hand hygiene - Our drivers sanitize their hands before and after every service, using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser and there is hand sanitiser available for passengers.
- Mask - All drivers will wear a mask and have made compulsory for all customers over the age of 5 to wear a mask too.
- Vehicle disinfection - Drivers will disinfect the vehicle in between every service by wiping down door handles, seatbelts, armrests, window buttons and other areas with antiseptic wipes.
- Check drivers health conditions - If at any point one of your drivers shows any covid-19 symptoms, they will be quarantined for 14 days and anyone else within the business that has been in contact with them will also be quarantined. Their vehicle will also be taken out of service until it has been completely sterilised.
- Local COVID19 regulations - We follow local, national and international legislation and health guidelines by the World Health Organisation on road passenger transport to keep guidelines updated.
- eJeeps are four (4) seater eco friendly 100% electric self-drive vehicles.
- Gocars are open top two (2) side by side seater three (3) wheels vehicles that run on fun are self driven.
- Tuk Tuks are three (3) wheeled six (6) passenger vehicles that are driven by a Yippee chauffeur.
- Pick-up by Yippee mini van from all over mainland Malta.
- Crossing to Gozo onboard Yippee's Island Hopper boat reserved exclusively for Yippee's clients
- Sailing back to Malta onboard Yippee's Island Hopper boat passing by Comino's Blue Lagoon, Comino's Caves and Comino Crystal Lagoon with a swim stop during the summer season
- Return by Yippee mini van to original pick-up point
Pick-up time is clearly indicated in your ticket and depends on your location in Malta. Yippee recommends that you are at your pickup point five (5) minutes before the time indicated on your ticket. Below you can find the village pick up times. In case of any difficulty please contact Yippee on whatsapp +35699670099/+35699670100 or +35621560512.
Approximate pick up times:
Southern Area of Malta around 7.30am
Valletta at 7.45am
Sliema at 8.15am
St. Julian's at 8.30am
St. Paul's Bay/Qawra.Bugibba at 8.45am
Upper Mellieha at 9.10am
Lower Mellieha at 9.15am
Marfa at 9.20am
Yippee Island Hopper boat sails from Mgarr Ferry Terminal in Gozo at approximately 16:30hrs; passing by Comino's Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon and Comino Caves arriving aaround Marfa/Cirkewwa Quay around 17:30 hrs.
If you have prebooked your tour and are making your own way to the Gozo Channel Ferry terminal in Cirkewwa (Malta), you must board the ferry leaving Cirkewwa at 9:45 am. Be aware that the Departure Gate closes at 9:30am. For more information on how to reach Cirkewwa read our How to Get to Gozo Page.
A complimentary pick up and return is offered to guests staying in Gozo. Kindly fill in your address in Gozo when booking. Kindly contact office by phone number +35621560512 or whatapp +35699670099 to agree a pickup time and confirm location or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Comfortable walking preferably closed shoes; sunblock; swimsuit and towel in summer months, a light jacket in winter
Drivers are to wear proper closed driving shoes. Drivers are to present original and valid driving license. Cash or Credit Card (3%) to cover required safety deposit on all self driven vehicles.
All tours are under the supervision of a tour leader/safety officer.
Tuk Tuks are three (3) wheeled six (6) passenger vehicles that are driven by a Yippee chauffeur and are only available on the island of Gozo.
eJeeps are four (4) seater eco friendly 100% electric self-drive vehicles.
Gocars are open top two (2) side by side seater three (3) wheels vehicles that run on fun and are self driven.
Both vehicles have onboard a navigation and sightseeing software assisting you to reach the places of interest on your own.
- eJeeps are four (4) seater eco friendly 100% electric self-drive vehicles.
- Gocars are open top two (2) side by side seater three (3) wheels vehicles that run on fun and are self driven.
A deposit of Euro 100 per Gocar is required
A deposit of Euro 200 per eJeep is required
Payment of safety deposit is to be made on the day of the rental. We do accept credit/debit cards (3% charge) although cash is preferred as this makes refunding easier at the end of the day.
GoCars and eJeeps are to be driven only on public roads and costal pathways as indicated in the guiding GPS software.
GoCarsand eJeeps are to be driven only on the island of Gozo and cannot be driven over to mainland Malta.
All GoCars and eJeeps are tracked by a fleet management software that monitors speed alters and live locations in real time.
In case of abuse of any of the above, speeding and/or parking tickets some of or all the deposit may be lost.
Your safety is our priority. In case of an accident, the GoCars, eJeeps and Quad/ATV are fully comprehensively insured. In case of an accident/damage the driver is to pay 100% of the excess insurance fee which amounts to three hundred and fifty (350) euros.
Yippee office is located three (3) minute walk up the road from the Gozo Channel Ferry Terminal in Mgarr – Gozo. Office is open seven (7) days a week from 8:00hrs till 17:00hrs.
Simply add your request under other details on the booking page.
Tuk Tuks can only be driven by Yippee's licensed and qualified Yippee chauffeurs
Yippee office can be contacted on (00356) 21560512 whatsapp (00356) 99670099, (00356) 99670100 and email: email@example.com
(+356) 99670100 (also available on whatsapp)
Simply tell us your accommodation details on you booking and we will give you the pick up instructions.
Pick-up points have been carefully planned and will be either from your hotel/accommodation or close by. Pick-up points are clearly indicated in your ticket.
Yippee recommends you opt for the Private Tuk Tuk tour.
Full Day Tours
The Tuk Tuk, GoCar, eJeeps and Quads/ATV full day tours start at Mgarr Ferry Terminal in Gozo at 10:30 hrs and ends back at Mgarr Ferry Terminal Gozo around 16:30 hrs.
Your safety is our priority. Should bad weather prevent your participation we aim to either re-schedule or refund net amount received.