Gozo Sunset Quad Bike Tour: Self-drive adventure!
Looking to explore Gozo and Comino but prefer a late start? Take our Sunset Tour to swim at the Blue Lagoon (Comino island) at a quieter time of day, followed by an adventure tour in Gozo by Quad Bike as the sun sets!
Book this hassle-free, all-inclusive afternoon & evening Gozo and Comino tour with the #1 tour operator on the island!
This tour is available from 15th May - 15th October (both days included) only!
NEW: Pay just €25 deposit per person to secure your booking!
Select tour date and Quad Bikes
From €92.50 per person. Driver minimum age: 21
Your Blue Lagoon and Gozo sunset tour
After you set off, you’ll head to Comino island first, admiring its rugged caves and the beautiful Crystal Lagoon Bay. You’ll be stopping at the Blue Lagoon for 2+ hours to enjoy this world-famous bay at a much quieter time of day. It’s a great way to experience this beautiful bay without having to spend the whole day there.
After you arrive in Gozo, you’ll be driving our high-powered Quad Bikes on different types of terrain to explore Gozo’s natural beauty and top sights on this exciting coastal tour.
Following one of our Gozo expert lead drivers, you’ll discover the best that the island has to offer, including hidden gems and off-road paths.
There’s a lot to see and do in Gozo in a day, but many places are difficult to reach by car or bus.
That’s why a Quad Bike tour is the perfect way to combine visiting the top sights with Gozo’s natural beauty in its many remote corners off the beaten path.
Strap your helmet on and get your adventure on with our 570cc (ATV) Quad Bikes. Take in stunning landscapes, picturesque bays and beautiful landmarks and the best part of the day.
So what will your Gozo Quad Bike Sunset Tour with Yippee look like exactly? Here’s all you need to know!
- Tour duration: 7 Hours (excluding transport)
- Tour starting point: Cirkewwa, Malta
- Tour start time: 2.15 pm (Prefer an earlier start? Take our regular Gozo Quad Bike tour)
- Quad Bikes can seat two people (driver + passenger)
- Driver and passenger can take turns driving (provided both are at least 21 years old).
- Pick up from and return to Malta or Gozo. We pick you up with Yippee transport and get you back safely to the same spot at the end of the day.
- Boat crossing to the Blue Lagoon and Comino island (2+ hour stop), and Gozo on our Yippee boat
- Light traditional Gozitan dinner
- Info at every stop from one of our Gozo expert lead drivers (in English and/or French)
- 570cc (ATV) Quad Bike for the day. Minimum driver age: 21 years
- Helmets, disposable hair nets, insurance and fuel
Transport pick-up times
Pick-up times and locations depend on your accommodation address. We will provide you with these details during the booking process.
Your day in Gozo - Itinerary
Here’s an outline of what you can expect on this all-inclusive day tour of Gozo and boat tour of Comino.
- Pick up from Malta or Gozo and transport to Cirkewwa (ferry port).
- Crossing over to Comino island at the Blue Lagoon with our Yippee boat. After a brief tour of Comino’s beautiful caves and its Crystal Lagoon, we’ll stop at the Blue Lagoon. You’ll be able to spend 2+ hours swimming in its crystal clear water and venturing around the small island of Comino.
- Welcome to Gozo! Our Yippee boat will take you to Mgarr Harbour in Gozo next. You’ll meet your Gozo expert for the day, who will give you a detailed operational and safety briefing.
- Tour around Gozo. You’ll be stopping at various landmarks and hidden gems and enjoying a light traditional Gozitan dinner. each stop, our multilingual Gozo experts will share their knowledge with you in your chosen language (English/French). We’ll take you to see the Sanap Cliffs (Munxar), Xlendi Belvedere, Cliffs and Caves, Dwejra Bay and its watchtower, Fungus Rock and Inland Sea (San Lawrenz), Wied il-Mielah Window (Gharb), Wied il-Ghasri, Xwejni Salt Pans, Qbajjar and Marsalforn Bay, after which you’ll return to Mgarr Harbour.
- Return to Malta and drop off with Yippee transport.
Before we head to Gozo, you’ll stop at the Blue Lagoon at the best time of the day. You’ll have 2+ hours to go for a swim and/or explore the beautiful (and small) island of Comino. You’ll be asked to return to the Blue Lagoon on time to resume your tour.
On our Quad Bikes, you can reach places regular cars can’t. That means we can explore some real hidden gems while taking you to the more popular sightseeing spots on the island as well.
Island Of CominoBefore we head to Gozo, you’ll stop at the Blue Lagoon at the best time of the day. You’ll have 2+ hours to go for a swim and/or explore the beautiful (and small) island of Comino. You’ll be asked to return to the Blue Lagoon on time to resume your tour.
On our Tuk Tuks, you can reach places regular cars can’t. That means we can explore some real hidden gems while taking you to the more popular sightseeing spots on the island as well.
The Blue Lagoon
You’ll have 2+ hours to spend at the Blue Lagoon or venture around on Comino island. At a specified time, you’ll get back on our boat at the Blue Lagoon and continue your tour in Gozo.
Island Of Gozo
Sanap Cliffs - Munxar
Xlendi Belvedere, Cliff and Caves
Dwejra Bay - San Lawrenz
This is the location of where the Azure Window once stood and where the popular hit TV series Game of Thrones filmed scenes for its first season.
At this location, you’ll see
- Dwejra watch tower - Built by the Knights of St. John to guard these bays against invasion from corsairs or Ottoman Empire forces. It also served to guard Fungus Rock from unauthorised access.
- Fungus Rock stands tall in Dwejra Bay and was a rare place where Maltese fungus grew in abundance. During the time of the Knights, it was thought this plant had medicinal properties and was highly valuable. The rock was heavily guarded, and its sides smoothened to make climbing impossible.
- The Inland Sea is a small lagoon and pebbly beach surrounded by tall rock cliffs and connected to the open sea through an open cave. It’s a stunning scene to take in from the top of the cliff!
Wied il-Mielah Window - Gharb
With its rugged surrounding landscape, it’s a great spot to put a Quad Bike through its paces!
Xwejni Salt Pans
Qbajjar and Marsalforn Bay
Please note: We make every effort to ensure our tours run smoothly and according to the specified itineraries. However, although it’s rarely required, we reserve the right to modify our itineraries as we deem necessary to keep everything running comfortably and on time.