Sunset Tuk Tuk Tour: Gozo & Blue Lagoon
Looking to explore and experience Gozo and the Blue Lagoon, Comino, but prefer a late start?
Book this afternoon/evening trip to the stunning Blue Lagoon and Comino Island, followed by a tour of Gozo on Tuk Tuk at sunset with the #1 tour operator on the island!
This tour is available from 15th May - 15th October on Mon, Wed & Fri only!
NEW: Pay just €25 deposit per person to secure your booking!
Select tour date and travellers
Your Blue Lagoon and Gozo Sunset tour
After you set off, you’ll head to Comino island first, where you can admire the rugged caves and natural beauty of the Crystal Lagoon. We’ll then stop at the Blue Lagoon for around 45 minutes to swim in this bay’s stunning crystal-clear water. You’ll get to experience this world-famous bay without having to spend the whole day there, as on most other tours!
After the Blue Lagoon, our boat will then charter you over to Gozo Island. On arrival, one of our knowledgeable and multilingual Gozo expert drivers will be waiting for you to start your journey through the charming Island of Gozo.
From hidden seascapes to landscapes, as well as historically significant landmarks, you’ll experience Gozo’s local traditions and culture, as well as its centuries-old history. Your (multilingual) driver will share their knowledge about the places you’ll visit along the way.
Grab your beachwear and enjoy the Islands of both Comino and Gozo in a day!
What will your Sunset Tuk Tuk tour with Yippee look like exactly? Here’s all you need to know!
- Tour duration: 6+ Hours (excluding transport time)
- Tour starting point: Cirkewwa, Malta
- Tour start time: 2:30 pm. (Prefer an earlier start? Take our regular Gozo Tuk Tuk tour)
- Pick up from and return to Malta or Gozo. We pick you up with Yippee transport and get you back safely to the same spot at the end of the day.
- Boat crossing to the Blue Lagoon and Gozo on a Yippee boat
- Comino boat tour and swim stop at the Blue Lagoon (45 min.)
- Light traditional Gozitan dinner
- Tours led by multilingual Gozo expert drivers
Transport pick-up times
Pick-up times and locations depend on your accommodation address. We will provide you with these details during the booking process.
Your day in Gozo - Itinerary
Here’s an outline of what you can expect on this all-inclusive 2-in-1 day tour of Gozo and Comino.
- Pick up from Malta or Gozo and transport to Cirkewwa (ferry port).
- Crossing over to Comino island at the Blue Lagoon with our Yippee boat. After a brief tour of Comino’s beautiful caves and its Crystal Lagoon, we’ll stop at the Blue Lagoon. You’ll be able to spend around 45 minutes swimming in its crystal-clear water.
- Welcome to Gozo! Our Yippee boat will take you to Mgarr Harbour in Gozo next. You’ll meet your driver for the day before setting off.
- Tour around Gozo. You’ll be stopping at various landmarks and hidden gems and enjoying a light traditional Gozitan dinner on the way. At each stop, our Gozo experts will share their knowledge with you in your chosen language. We’ll take you to see Sanap Cliffs (Munxar), Xlendi Beach, Cliffs and Caves, Dwejra Bay (including Fungus Rock, Inland Sea & Watch Tower), Ta’ Pinu Basilica and Shrine (Gharb), Wied il-Ghasri, Xwejni Salt Pans, Qbajjar and Marsalforn Bay, after which you’ll return to Mgarr Harbour.
- Return to Malta and drop off with Yippee Transport
Avant de nous diriger vers Gozo, vous vous arrêterez au Blue Lagoon au meilleur moment de la journée. Vous aurez 45 minutes pour vous baigner et profiter de l'eau cristalline. Il vous sera demandé de retourner au bateau à temps pour reprendre votre visite.
Sur nos tuk-tuks, vous pourrez atteindre des endroits inaccessibles aux voitures ordinaires. Cela signifie que nous pouvons explorer de véritables joyaux cachés tout en vous emmenant dans les sites touristiques les plus populaires de l'île.
Island Of CominoBefore we head to Gozo, you’ll stop at the Blue Lagoon at the best time of the day. You’ll have time to go for a swim and/or explore the beautiful (and small) island of Comino. You’ll be asked to return to the Blue Lagoon on time to resume your tour.
On our Tuk Tuks, you can reach places regular cars can’t. That means we can explore some real hidden gems while taking you to the more popular sightseeing spots on the island as well.
The Blue Lagoon
You’ll have 2+ hours to spend at the Blue Lagoon or venture around on Comino island. At a specified time, you’ll get back on our boat at the Blue Lagoon and continue your tour in Gozo.
Island Of Gozo
Sanap Cliffs - Munxar
Xlendi Belvedere, Cliff and Caves
Dwejra Bay - San Lawrenz
Few places in the Maltese islands are as impressive as Dwejra Bay, with its beautiful bays, watch tower built by the Knights, Inland Sea, Fungus Rock and Blue Hole dive site. This is the location of where the Azure Window once stood and where the popular hit TV series Game of Thrones filmed scenes for its first season.
At this location, you’ll see
- Dwejra watch tower - Built by the Knights of St. John to guard these bays against invasion from corsairs or Ottoman Empire forces. It also served to guard Fungus Rock from unauthorised access.
- Fungus Rock stands tall in Dwejra Bay and was a rare place where Maltese fungus grew in abundance. During the time of the Knights, it was thought this plant had medicinal properties and was highly valuable. The rock was heavily guarded, and its sides smoothened to make climbing impossible.
- The Inland Sea is a small lagoon and pebbly beach surrounded by tall rock cliffs and connected to the open sea through an open cave. It’s a stunning scene to take in from the top of the cliff!
This remote part of Gozo is much loved by locals, and we’ll have you fall in love with it too!
Ta' Pinu Gozo: A National Shrine of Miracles - Gharb
Another famous landmark you can admire in Gozo is the Ta’ Pinu Basilica and Shrine on the outskirts of Gharb. This Basilica is the pride of the local population and hosted a mass led by Pope John Paul II in 1990. Although the Basilica is beautiful and worthy of a visit, its shrine is just as intriguing. You will find many ex-votos (offerings made to the Blessed Virgin of Ta' Pinu) that bear witness to many stories of faith and healing from the local population.
With its rugged surrounding landscape, it’s a great spot to put a Quad Bike through its paces!
Gozo Salt Pans at Xwejni
Qbajjar and Marsalforn Bay
Please note: We make every effort to ensure our tours run smoothly and according to the specified itineraries. However, although it’s rarely required, we reserve the right to modify our itineraries as we deem necessary to keep everything running comfortably and on time.