Gozo Tuk Tuk Chauffered Tour
Take a fun-filled tour of Gozo on our colourful Tuk Tuks and get a taste of Comino by boat, with its Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon and sea caves.
Book a hassle-free, all-inclusive Gozo and Comino day trip with the #1 tour operator on the island - We take care of your entire day out!
NEW: Pay just €25 deposit per person to secure your booking!
Select tour date and travellers
Exploring Gozo by Tuk Tuk
Gozo has so much to offer despite its small size. From the beauty of its nature and charming seascapes to landmarks, local village culture and centuries-old history that’s visible everywhere you look.
On our Tuk Tuk tours, our Gozo experts take you to parts of Gozo that no other tour does. From hidden landmarks, raw natural beauty and historically significant places, you’ll see Gozo’s many faces on a fun day out. Your (multilingual) driver will share their knowledge about the places you’ll visit along the way.
Whether you’re travelling as a couple, as a family with kids or in groups, our Tuk Tuk tours are the most popular and well-reviewed choice in Gozo.
So what will your Gozo Tuk Tuk tour with Yippee look like exactly? Here’s all you need to know!
- Tour duration: 6+ Hours (excluding transport)
- Tour starting point: Mgarr Harbour, Gozo
- Tour start time: 10.30 am. (Prefer a later start time? Have a look at our Sunset Tuk Tuk Tour - available 15th May - 15th Oct )
- Pick up from and return to Malta or Gozo. We pick you up with Yippee transport and get you back safely to the same spot at the end of the day.
- Boat crossing to Gozo on our Yippee boat (weather permitting*) or communal ferry (tickets provided).
- Visit Comino (Caves, Crystal Lagoon swim stop and Blue Lagoon pass-by) (weather permitting*)
- Light traditional Gozitan lunch (including a glass of local wine)
- Tours led by multilingual Gozo experts
* Your safety is our priority. On the rare occasion that weather conditions are unfavourable (usually in winter), we may need to adjust our tour, offer you an alternative date or a full refund.
Transport pick-up times
Pick-up times and locations depend on your accommodation address. We will provide you with these details during the booking process.
Your day in Gozo - Itinerary
Here’s an outline of what you can expect on this all-inclusive day tour.
- Pick up from Malta (+ transport to Cirkewwa (ferry port) and cross over to Gozo) and pick up from Gozo
- Welcome to Gozo! You’ll meet your Gozo expert for the day at Mgarr Harbour before setting off.
- Tour around Gozo: You’ll be stopping at various landmarks and hidden gems and enjoying a light traditional Gozitan lunch on the way. At each stop, our Gozo experts will share their knowledge with you in your chosen language. We’ll take you to see The Church of St. John The Baptist (Xewkija), Sanap Cliffs (Munxar), Xlendi Beach, Cliffs and Belvedere, Knights’ Wash houses (Fontana), The Citadel (Victoria), Ta’ Pinu Basilica and Shrine (Gharb), Xwejni Salt Pans, Qbajjar. Your tour will conclude at Marsalforn Bay, after which you’ll return to Mgarr Harbour.
- On your return voyage to Malta, we will pass by Blue Lagoon and Comino's beautiful caves and, in summer, you'll enjoy a swim stop at the Crystal Lagoon.
- Return to Cirkewwa and drop off with Yippee transport in Malta.
- For guests staying in Gozo: Return to Mgarr Harbour and drop off at the original pick-up point with Yippee transport.
Island Of Gozo
Church of St. John the Baptist - Xewkija
Tas-Sanap Cliffs in Gozo: Stunning Natural Beauty
Gozo, the second largest island on the Maltese archipelago, is famous for its stunning cliffed coastline and landscapes. The Sanap Cliffs in Gozo stand out as a must-see for all tourists planning a trip to Malta.
Xlendi Belvedere, Cliff and Caves
Wash house, Fontana
Gozo Citadel or Cittadella
The Citadel in Victoria is one of Gozo’s most easily recognised landmarks and had a hugely important role in the island's history. You’ll visit this small fortified city perched on one of Gozo’s tall hills and walk along its narrow alleys and points of interest, enjoy panoramic views of Gozo, step inside the beautiful Cathedral and more.
Ta' Pinu Gozo: A National Shrine of Miracles - Gharb
Another famous landmark you can admire in Gozo is the Ta’ Pinu Basilica and Shrine on the outskirts of Gharb. This Basilica is the pride of the local population and hosted a mass led by Pope John Paul II in 1990. Although the Basilica is beautiful and worthy of a visit, its shrine is just as intriguing. You will find many ex-votos (offerings made to the Blessed Virgin of Ta' Pinu) that bear witness to many stories of faith and healing from the local population.
Gozo Salt Pans: Natural Beauty at Xwejni
Discover the centuries-old salt pans, a testament to time's enduring allure on the picturesque Island of Gozo. As you stand amidst these enchanting landscapes, envision terraced fields stretching to the horizon, adorned with a mesmerising mosaic of glistening white salt crystals.
Qbajjar and Marsalforn Bay
Island Of Comino
This part of the tour will be done over the sea on our Yippee boat on the way back to Malta. On rare occasions, it may need to be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions (usually in winter). We will extend your tour in Gozo (including a swim stop) if that’s the case.
Blue Lagoon (pass-by)
With its crystal clear, azure-coloured waters, the Blue Lagoon is one of Malta’s most beautiful bays. It’s located on the northwestern coast of Comino island.
Please note: On this tour, we will pass by the Blue Lagoon but won’t stop there. If you’d like a swim stop at the Blue Lagoon included in your tour, please opt for the Tuk-Tuk Sunset Tour or Quad Bike Sunset Tour (Quad Bikes). Both tours are available between 15th May and 15th Oct (both days included) and offer a swim stop at a quieter time of the day!
Please note: We make every effort to ensure our tours run smoothly and according to the specified itineraries. However, although it’s rarely required, we reserve the right to modify our itineraries as we deem necessary to keep everything running comfortably and on time.