Gozo Private Boat Charters
Explore Gozo and Comino over sea with your private boat charter - a great way to enjoy summer vibes in Malta away from the crowds.Rented by the hour, you can sail on your private boat, sailed by an experienced and knowledgeable captain. Together with your captain, you can set out a charter of locations to go around Gozo and Comino and explore some of the most picturesque spots around the islands.
You’ll be enjoying a fun day out at sea for an unforgettable experience for you and your travel companions. Connect to play your favourite playlist and add your soundtrack and enjoy food and drinks (of your choice).
Want to see more of Gozo? You can combine a boat charter with a private tour on land as well! (Further details below.)
Our charter boats
There are three boats to choose from
- Speedy Boat - Capacity of 32 passengers
- Gozzo Boat - Capacity of 24 passengers
- Yippee Island Hopper Boat - Capacity of 72 passengers
Pricing - Speedy + Gozzo Boat
- 2 Hours - €200
- 3 Hours - €270
- 4 Hours - €310
- 5 Hours - €350
- 6 Hours - €415
- 7 Hours - €480
Pricing - Yippee Hopper Boat
- Fixed fee of €120 (incl. VAT), with a minimum 2-hour rental.
- Combo sea-and-land tour: Combine a boat charter with a private tour on land (with a custom itinerary and duration and discounted combo price)
- Prepared food on board: Traditional Maltese nibbles and sweets, bread rolls + bottle of water
- Private taxi transfers from your place of stay.
- Open Bar - Drinks available: Local wine, champagne, beer, and soft drinks (minimum 26 pax)
What to bring with you
- Swimsuit and towel
- Snorkelling gear
- Sunglasses/hat and sunblock lotion
- Your favourite playlists to play music on board
Terms and conditions for boat charters
- Boat charters are subject to weather conditions. The charter route is to be discussed with the captain, who can determine safe locations depending on the weather on the day.
- Cancellation policy: Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours before your charter start time.