Gozo Tuk Tuk Chauffered Tour
w/crossing & return by Yippee Island Hopper boat
6 hours - 3 wheels - Chauffeured
Includes Hotel Transfer & Traditional Gozitan Lunch
Let Gozo’s charm and ancient history enchant you, touring it by Tuk-Tuk. Get close enough to breathe it all in.
Savor the scent of wildflowers and taste the salty sea air tang, crossing coastal and country terrain - visiting sites unreachable by hop on/hop off buses or public transport. See captivating cliffs turn into lush green valleys and then time-worn cobbled streets. Discover the culture, passions, and history of our people as you explore remote bays, ancient forts, mythical caves, miracle churches and more. Satisfy all your senses with our authentic light Gozo lunch.
Weather permitting Yippee's Island Hopper boat reserved exclusively for our guests sails past Comino's captivating Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon and caves on the return voyage
Let our Tuk-Tuk’s transport you to the heart of our island and our people. Tuk-Tuk’s are driven by multilingual storytellers and carry a maximum of six (6) people.
Come as a guest leave like a local.
- · Pick up in Malta or Gozo from your hotel or closest pick-up point by Yippee transport.
- · Crossing to Gozo aboard Yippee Island Hopper Boat exclusively reserved for Yippee guests (weather permitting)
- · Light traditional Gozitan lunch including a glass of local wine or water
- · Return to Malta aboard Yippee Island Hopper Boat passing by Comino’s captivating Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & caves (weather permitting)
- · Ferry ticket whenever required
- · Return to original pick-up point by Yippee transport.
- · Multilingual storytelling drivers
- Duration of Tour 6 hours (excluding transfers time)
Point of Interest:
1. Church of St. John The Baptist, Xewkija, Island of Gozo.
This impressive church boasts the third largest unsupported dome in the world. Access to the roof of the Rotunda via a lift, and from there you can enjoy panoramic 360-degree views of Gozo.
2. Sanap Cliffs, Munxar, Island of Gozo.
Not accessible by public transport or hop-on/hop-off tours, Sanap Cliffs is one of the highest points in Gozo. These breathtaking cliffs are a hidden gem with views of Malta and Comino in the distance.
3. Xlendi Beach, Cliff and Caves, Xlendi, Island of Gozo.
Xlendi is a very popular coastal destination in Gozo, with beautiful blue water, cliffs, and Xlendi Tower. We stop at the Belvedere overlooking the Xlendi Tower and bay.
4. Dwejra Bay, San Lawrenz, Island of Gozo.
This is where the famous Azure Window used to stand, although the area has so much more to discover, including Fungus Rock, the Inland Sea and Dwejra Tower. Do not miss the limestone quarries on your way down.
5. Ta' Pinu National Shrine, Gharb, Island of Gozo.
Ta' Pinu is our ´church of miracles´ and a wonderful example of Gozitan heritage. This spectacular Basilica sits by itself in the countryside, with extensive murals and mosaics both inside and out.
You can't go far in Gozo without seeing The Citadel - our ancient, fortified city perched on top of the rocks, right in the centre of Gozo. From the top of its walls almost all Gozo can be seen. Discover the secrets hidden behind The Citadel´s walls, including WW2 shelters and grain silos.
7. Xwejni Salt Pans - Islands of Gozo
Xwejni is home to the Salt Pans, which are, as the name suggests, pans cut out of the rock where Gozitans still make salt to this day. The pans stretch for many kilometers.
8. Qbajjar & Marsalforn Bay - Island of Gozo
This is where our guests can enjoy a light traditional lunch at a restaurant by the sea.
9. Calypso Cave, Xaghra, Island of Gozo.
Calypso Cave is linked to Greek Mythology and is believed to have been referenced in Homer's Odyssey. Whilst the caves themselves are currently closed, the view overlooking the red sands of Ramla Bay is breathtaking.
10. Qala Belvedere, Qala, Island of Gozo.
Qala Belvedere enjoys beautiful views of Mgarr Harbour and our three islands.
11. Blue Lagoon - Island of Comino
Weather permitting on the return boat voyage from Gozo to Malta Yippee Island Hopper boat sails around the picture-perfect Blue Lagoon.
12. Crystal Lagoon & Caves - Island of Comino.
Weather permitting on the return boat voyage from Gozo to Malta Yippee Island Hopper boat sails around the picture-perfect Crystal Lagoon and Comino's captivating caves.
Note: Points of Interest are subject to change at any time if necessary.