Gozo Quad Bike Tour: Self-drive adventure!
Ready for a fun-filled day full of adventure in Gozo? Take a Gozo Quad Bike tour following a Gozo expert lead driver with the #1 tour operator on the island!
Book this hassle-free, all-inclusive Gozo day Quad tour with us - We take care of your entire day out!
NEW: Pay just €25 deposit per person to secure your booking!
Select tour date and Quad Bikes
From €92.50 per person. Driver minimum age: 21
Visit Gozo on a Quad Bike Tour
With our state-of-the-art Quad Bikes Gozo tour, you’ll be driving on different types of terrain, exploring Gozo and its natural beauty and top sights on this exciting Quad Biking coastal tour.
Following one of our Gozo expert drivers (English/French-speaking), you’ll discover the best the island has to offer, including hidden gems and off-road paths.
There’s a lot to see and do on the beautiful island of Gozo in a day, but many places are difficult to reach by car or bus.
That’s why a Quad Bike tour is the perfect way to explore the small island of Gozo off the beaten path while visiting the top sights as well.
Strap your helmet on and get your adventure on with our Quad Bike tour! Take in stunning landscapes and beautiful landmarks on our scenic route, and enjoy a swim stop on the way!
So what will your full day Quad tour with Yippee look like exactly? Here’s all you need to know!
Quad Bike Tour details
- Tour duration: 6+ Hours (excluding transport)
- Tour starting point: Mgarr Harbour, Gozo
- Tour start time: 10.30 am. (Prefer a later start time? Have a look at our Sunset Tour by Quad Bike - available 15th May - 15th Oct)
- A Quad Bike can seat two people (driver + passenger)
- Driver and passenger can take turns driving (provided both are at least 21 years old).
- Minimum driver age: 21 years. On the day, an original full valid driving licence is to be presented. Temporary, provisional licences, photos or copies of the driving licence will not be accepted.
- Pick up from and return to Malta or Gozo. We pick you up with Yippee transport and get you back safely to the same spot at the end of the day.
- Boat crossing to Gozo on a private boat (weather permitting*) or communal ferry (tickets provided.
- Comino caves pass-by (weather permitting*)
- Light traditional Gozitan lunch
- Info at every stop from one of our Gozo expert lead drivers (in English and/or French)
- Swim stop in Gozo during the summer season
- 570cc (ATV) Quad Bike for the day.
- Helmets, disposable hair nets, rain covers (if required), insurance and fuel
* Your safety is our priority. On the rare occasion that weather conditions are unfavourable (usually in winter), we may need to adjust our tour, offer you an alternative date or a full refund.
Transport pick-up times
Pick-up times and locations depend on your accommodation address. We will provide you with these details during the booking process.
Your Quad Biking day in Gozo - Itinerary
Here’s an outline of what you can expect on this all-inclusive day:
- Pick up from Malta (+ transport to Cirkewwa (ferry port) and cross over to Gozo) and pick up from Gozo
- Welcome to Gozo! You’ll meet your Gozo expert for the day at Mgarr Harbour, who will give you a detailed operational and safety briefing before handing over your Quad Bike.
- Quad Bike Tour around Gozo: You’ll be stopping at various landmarks and hidden gems on your Quad Bike tour and enjoying a light traditional Gozitan lunch. each stop, our multilingual Gozo experts will share their knowledge with you in your chosen language (English/French). We’ll take you to see The Church of St. John The Baptist (Xewkija), Sanap Cliffs (Munxar), Xlendi Beach, Cliffs and Belvedere, Knights’ Wash houses (Fontana), Dwejra Bay and its watchtower, Fungus Rock and Inland Sea (San Lawrenz), Wied il-Mielah Window (Gharb), Wied il-Ghasri, Xwejni Salt Pans, Qbajjar, Marsalforn Bay, and Tal-Mixta cave (Nadur) after which you’ll return to Mgarr Harbour.
- Return to Malta with a pass-by of Comino caves (weather permitting*) and drop off with Yippee transport.
- For guests staying in Gozo: Return to Mgarr Harbour and drop off at the original pick-up point with Yippee transport.
Note: If you’re booking tours between 15th May and 15th Oct, consider the Sunset Quad Bike Tour, which will offer you free time to spend in Comino and its Blue Lagoon as part of your day!
Island Of Gozo
Church of St. John the Baptist - Xewkija
Tas-Sanap Cliffs in Gozo: Stunning Natural Beauty
Gozo, the second largest island on the Maltese archipelago, is famous for its stunning cliffed coastline and landscapes. The Sanap Cliffs in Gozo stand out as a must-see for all tourists planning a trip to Malta.
Xlendi Belvedere, Cliff and Caves
Wash house, Fontana
Dwejra Bay - San Lawrenz
Few places in the Maltese islands are as impressive as Dwejra Bay, with its beautiful bays, watch tower built by the Knights, Inland Sea, Fungus Rock and Blue Hole dive site. This is the location of where the Azure Window once stood and where the popular hit TV series Game of Thrones filmed scenes for its first season.
At this location, you’ll see
- Dwejra watch tower - Built by the Knights of St. John to guard these bays against invasion from corsairs or Ottoman Empire forces. It also served to guard Fungus Rock from unauthorised access.
- Fungus Rock stands tall in Dwejra Bay and was a rare place where Maltese fungus grew in abundance. During the time of the Knights, it was thought this plant had medicinal properties and was highly valuable. The rock was heavily guarded, and its sides smoothened to make climbing impossible.
- The Inland Sea is a small lagoon and pebbly beach surrounded by tall rock cliffs and connected to the open sea through an open cave. It’s a stunning scene to take in from the top of the cliff!
This remote part of Gozo is much loved by locals, and we’ll have you fall in love with it, too, while quad biking around this area!
Wied il-Mielah Window - Gharb
Wied Il-Ghasri Gozo: A Scenic Island Escape
Welcome to the beauty of Wied Il-Ghasri, a natural wonder on the north coast of Gozo with breathtaking scenery and crystal-clear waters, where nature unfolds in a mesmerising display of landscapes. A ferry away from the main Island of Malta lies a hidden gem on the Gozo Island waiting to be discovered - the secluded inlet of Wied il-Ghasri Beach.
Gozo Salt Pans: Natural Beauty at Xwejni
Discover the centuries-old salt pans, a testament to time's enduring allure on the picturesque Island of Gozo. As you stand amidst these enchanting landscapes, envision terraced fields stretching to the horizon, adorned with a mesmerising mosaic of glistening white salt crystals.
Qbajjar and Marsalforn Bay
Your last stop on the island of Gozo will be the stunning Tax-Mixta Cave (on the outskirts of Nadur), which looks out over Ramla Bay, known for its beautiful red sandy beach. Largely untouched by man, it’s raw nature at its best, and this cave is the best vantage point to take in the scene from.
Island Of Comino
This part of the Quad tour will be done over the sea on our Yippee private boat trip on the way back to Malta. On rare occasions, it may need to be cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions (usually in winter).
Note: This tour does not stop at the Blue Lagoon.
Note: If you’re booking between 15th May and 15th Oct, consider the Sunset Quad Bike Tour, which will offer you 2+ hours in Comino and its Blue Lagoon as part of your day!
Please note: We make every effort to ensure our Gozo Quad Bike tours run smoothly and according to the specified itineraries. However, although it’s rarely required, we reserve the right to modify our itineraries as we deem necessary to keep everything running comfortably and on time.