Two Island Tour: Blue Lagoon (Comino) and Gozo
Looking to explore Gozo and Comino but prefer a late start? Book this late morning trip to the stunning Blue Lagoon and Comino island, followed by a tour of Gozo on Tuk Tuk with the #1 tour operator on the island!
This tour is available from 15th May - 15th October (both days included) only!
NEW: Pay just €25 deposit per person to secure your booking!
Select tour date and travellers
Exploring Comino by boat and Gozo by Tuk Tuk
After you set off, you’ll head to Comino island first, admiring its rugged caves and the beautiful Crystal Lagoon Bay. You’ll be stopping at the Blue Lagoon for 2+ hours for a swim. You’ll get to experience this world-famous bay without having to spend the whole day there.
Gozo has so much to offer despite its small size. From the beauty of its nature and charming seascapes to landmarks, local village culture and centuries-old history that’s visible everywhere you look.
On our Tuk Tuk tours, our multilingual Gozo experts take you to parts of Gozo that no other tour does. From hidden landmarks, raw natural beauty and historically significant places, you’ll see Gozo’s many faces on a fun day out. Your (multilingual) driver will share their knowledge about the places you’ll visit along the way.
So what will your Two-Island tour with Yippee look like exactly? Here’s all you need to know!
- Tour duration: 7 Hours (excluding transport)
- Tour starting point: Cirkewwa, Malta
- Tour start time: 11:00 am. (Prefer an earlier start? Take our regular Gozo Tuk Tuk tour)
- Pick up from and return to Malta or Gozo. We pick you up with Yippee transport and get you back safely to the same spot at the end of the day.
- Boat crossing to the Blue Lagoon and Gozo on a Yippee boat
- Comino boat tour and swim stop at the Blue Lagoon
- Light traditional (packed) Gozitan lunch
- Tours led by Gozo expert
Transport pick-up times
Pick-up times and locations depend on your accommodation address. We will provide you with these details during the booking process.
Your day in Gozo - Itinerary
Here’s an outline of what you can expect on this all-inclusive day tour of Gozo and boat tour of Comino.
- Pick up from Malta or Gozo and transport to Cirkewwa (ferry port).
- Crossing over to Comino island at the Blue Lagoon with our Yippee boat. After a brief tour of Comino’s beautiful caves and its Crystal Lagoon, we’ll stop at the Blue Lagoon. You’ll be able to spend 2+ hours swimming in its crystal clear water and venturing around the small island of Comino.
- Welcome to Gozo! Our Yippee boat will take you to Mgarr Harbour in Gozo next. You’ll meet your Gozo expert for the day before setting off.
- Tour around Gozo. You’ll be stopping at various landmarks and hidden gems and enjoying a light traditional (packed) Gozitan lunch on the way. At each stop, our Gozo experts will share their knowledge with you in your chosen language. We’ll take you to see Sanap Cliffs (Munxar), Xlendi Beach, Cliffs and Belvedere, Knights’ Wash houses (Fontana), Ta’ Pinu Basilica and Shrine (Gharb), Xwejni Salt Pans, Qbajjar and Marsalforn Bay, after which you’ll return to Mgarr Harbour.
- Return to Malta and drop off with Yippee transport.
On our Tuk Tuks, you can reach places regular cars can’t. That means we can explore some real hidden gems while taking you to the more popular sightseeing spots on the island as well.
Island Of CominoThis part of the tour will be done over the sea on our Yippee boat
The Blue Lagoon
You’ll have 2+ hours to spend at the Blue Lagoon or venture around on Comino island. At a specified time, you’ll get back on our boat at the Blue Lagoon and continue your tour in Gozo.
Island Of Gozo
Sanap Cliffs - Munxar
Xlendi Belvedere, Cliff and Caves
Dwejra Bay - San Lawrenz
This is the location of where the Azure Window once stood and where the popular hit TV series Game of Thrones filmed scenes for its first season.
At this location, you’ll see
- Dwejra watch tower - Built by the Knights of St. John to guard these bays against invasion from corsairs or Ottoman Empire forces. It also served to guard Fungus Rock from unauthorised access.
- Fungus Rock stands tall in Dwejra Bay and was a rare place where Maltese fungus grew in abundance. During the time of the Knights, it was thought this plant had medicinal properties and was highly valuable. The rock was heavily guarded, and its sides smoothened to make climbing impossible.
- The Inland Sea is a small lagoon and pebbly beach surrounded by tall rock cliffs and connected to the open sea through an open cave. It’s a stunning scene to take in from the top of the cliff!
Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Of Ta’ Pinu - Gharb
With its rugged surrounding landscape, it’s a great spot to put a Quad Bike through its paces!
Xwejni Salt Pans
Qbajjar and Marsalforn Bay
Please note: We make every effort to ensure our tours run smoothly and according to the specified itineraries. However, although it’s rarely required, we reserve the right to modify our itineraries as we deem necessary to keep everything running comfortably and on time.