Gozo Tuk Tuk Chauffeured Tour: A Fun Day Trip!
Exploring Gozo by Tuk Tuk
Full-day tour (7 Hours) + pickup/drop-off , Blue Lagoon (weather-permitting), Led by Gozo expert
Includes Hotel Transfer & Traditional Gozitan Lunch
Gozo has so much to offer despite its small size. From the beauty of its nature and charming seascapes to landmarks, local village culture and centuries-old history that’s visible everywhere you look.
On our Tuk Tuk tours, our multilingual storytelling chauffeurs take you to parts of Gozo that no other tour does. From hidden landmarks, raw natural beauty and historically significant places, you’ll get to see Gozo’s many faces on a fun day out.
Whether you’re travelling as a couple, as a family with kids or in groups, our Tuk Tuk tours are the most popular and well-reviewed choice in Gozo.
So what will your Gozo Tuk Tuk tour with Yippee look like? Here’s all you need to know!
- Tour duration: 7 Hours (excluding transport)
- Tour starting point: Mgarr Harbour, Gozo
- Pick-up times from Malta: 7.45-9.30 am (depending on your location - see below)
- Tour start time: 10.30 am. (Prefer a later start time for dates between 15th May and 15th October? Have a look at our Two Island Tour by Tuk Tuk)
- Pick up from and return to Malta or Gozo. We either pick you up from your place of stay or the nearest pick-up point, with Yippee pooled transport and get you back safely to the same spot at the end of the day.
- Boat crossing to Gozo on a boat exclusive to Yippee customers (weather permitting) or communal ferry tickets.*
- Comino boat tour and swim stop at the Blue Lagoon (weather-permitting)*
- Traditional Gozitan buffet lunch. We cater for special dietary requirements!
- Tours led by multilingual chauffeurs who know Gozo inside out
* Your safety is our priority. On the rare occasion that on your chosen tour date the weather conditions are unfavourable (usually in winter), we may need to adjust our tour. That means that the Blue Lagoon stop may be cancelled (and you’ll get an extended tour on land in Gozo), and/or that we will provide communal Gozo ferry tickets instead of a trip on our own boat.
Transport pick-up times
During the booking process, we will provide you with the pickup location, which is usually your place of stay.
Pooled transport (exclusive to Yippee) will pick you up at these rough timings, depending on your place of stay in Malta or Gozo. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed directly with you.
- Southeast Malta: ~7:45 am
- Valletta/Floriana: ~7:45am
- Gzira: ~8:00 am
- St. Julians/Paceville: ~8:30am
- Bugibba/Qawra/St. Paul’s Bay/Salini: ~8:45 am
- Gozo: ~9:30 am
Your day in Gozo - Itinerary
Here’s an outline of what you can expect on your all-inclusive day tour of Gozo and boat tour of Comino.
- 7:45-9:30 am Pick up from your place of stay in Malta or Gozo and transport to Cirkewwa (ferry port)
- 9.30-10 am Ferry to Gozo with Yippee Hopper boat
- 10-10.30 am Welcome to Gozo! You’ll meet your chauffeur for the day before setting off.
- 10.30 am-3.15 pm Tour around Gozo, stopping at various landmarks and hidden gems: Church of St. John The Baptist (Xewkija), Sanap Cliffs (Munxar), Xlendi Beach, Cliffs and Belvedere, Knights’ Wash houses (Fontana), The Citadel (Victoria), Ta’ Pinu Basilica and Shrine (Gharb), Xwejni Salt Pans, Qbajjar. Your tour will conclude with a buffet lunch at Marsalforn Bay, after which you’ll return to Mgarr Harbour
- 3.15-5 pm Boat tour around Comino with a swim stop at the Blue Lagoon
- 5.15 pm Return to Malta and drop off with Yippee transport.
Please note: We make every effort to ensure our tours run smoothly and according to the specified itineraries. However, although it’s rarely required, we reserve the right to modify our itineraries as we deem necessary to keep everything running comfortably and on time.