(W) Gozo Tuk Tuk Tour: A Fun Day Trip!
Exploring Gozo by Tuk Tuk
Full-day tour (7 Hours) + pickup/drop-off , Blue Lagoon (weather-permitting), Led by Gozo expert
Includes Hotel Transfer & Traditional Gozitan Lunch
Gozo has so much to offer despite its small size. From the beauty of its nature and charming seascapes to landmarks, local village culture and centuries-old history that’s visible everywhere you look.
On our Tuk Tuk tours, our Gozo experts take you to parts of Gozo that no other tour does. From hidden landmarks, raw natural beauty and historically significant places, you’ll see Gozo’s many faces on a fun day out. Your (multilingual) driver will share their knowledge about the places you’ll visit along the way.
Whether you’re travelling as a couple, as a family with kids or in groups, our Tuk Tuk tours are the most popular and well-reviewed choice in Gozo.
So what will your Gozo Tuk Tuk tour with Yippee look like exactly? Here’s all you need to know!
- Tour duration: 6 Hours (excluding transport)
- Tour starting point: Mgarr Harbour, Gozo
- Tour start time: 10.30 am. (Prefer a later start time? Have a look at our Two Island Tour by Tuk Tuk - available 15th May - 15th Oct )
- Pick up from and return to Malta or Gozo. We pick you up with Yippee transport and get you back safely to the same spot at the end of the day.
- Boat crossing to Gozo on our Yippee boat (weather permitting*) or communal ferry (tickets provided).
- Visit Comino (Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon, caves and swim stop) (weather permitting*)
- Light traditional Gozitan lunch (including a glass of local wine)
- Tours led by multilingual Gozo experts
* Your safety is our priority. On the rare occasion that weather conditions are unfavourable (usually in winter), we may need to adjust our tour, offer you an alternative date or a full refund.
Transport pick-up times
Pick-up times and locations depend on your accommodation address. We will provide you with these details during the booking process.
Your day in Gozo - Itinerary
Here’s an outline of what you can expect on this all-inclusive day tour.
- Pick up from Malta (+ transport to Cirkewwa (ferry port) and cross over to Gozo) and pick up from Gozo
- Welcome to Gozo! You’ll meet your Gozo expert for the day at Mgarr Harbour before setting off.
- Tour around Gozo: You’ll be stopping at various landmarks and hidden gems and enjoying a light traditional Gozitan lunch on the way. At each stop, our Gozo experts will share their knowledge with you in your chosen language. We’ll take you to see The Church of St. John The Baptist (Xewkija), Sanap Cliffs (Munxar), Xlendi Beach, Cliffs and Belvedere, Knights’ Wash houses (Fontana), The Citadel (Victoria), Ta’ Pinu Basilica and Shrine (Gharb), Xwejni Salt Pans, Qbajjar. Your tour will conclude at Marsalforn Bay, after which you’ll return to Mgarr Harbour.
- On your return voyage to Malta, we will pass by Blue Lagoon and Comino's beautiful caves and, in summer, you'll enjoy a swim stop at the Crystal Lagoon.
- Return to Cirkewwa and drop off with Yippee transport in Malta.
- For guests staying in Gozo: Return to Mgarr Harbour and drop off at the original pick-up point with Yippee transport.
Note: If you’re booking between 15th May and 15th Oct, consider the Two-Island Tour, which will offer you 2+ hours in Comino and its Blue Lagoon as part of your day!