Gozo Self-Drive GoCar tour
w/crossing & return by Yippee Island Hopper boat
6 HOURS - 3 WHEELS - SELF DRIVE
Includes Hotel Transfer & Traditional Gozitan Lunch
from €75 each person
Price varies by group size
3 wheels, 2 people in 1 open-topped GoCar, get set for an incredible adventure. Our joyful GoCars are safe and easy to drive; so, slap on your sun factor and crank up the fun factor, traveling in convoy behind our tour/safety leader.
Discover hidden landmarks as you buzz around back-streets and remote trails, discovering rare Gozo gems. Enjoy an authentic Gozitan light lunch and in summer a swim stop in one of Gozo’s charming beaches.
Weather permitting crossing over to Gozo will be aboard a Yippee boat reserved exclusively for our guests. On the return voyage our boat sails past Comino's captivating caves.
Whenever prevailing sea/weather conditions are severe; crossing and return shall be by Gozo Channel communal ferry and tickets will be provided by Yippee.
GoCar drivers undergo a safety/operational briefing before departure. Drivers must be
21 or over, with a valid driving license and credit card. Minimum height for passengers is 60 cm’s and the maximum allowed weight is 150 kgs per GoCar. Insurance Cover excludes the first € 350.00 of any claim, being the policy excess, which amount must be borne by the driver/hirer in case of an accident
Come as a guest, leave like a local.
€ 105.00 (Driver)
€ 150.00 (Driver + Passenger)
- Pick up in Malta or Gozo from your hotel or closest pick-up point by Yippee transport.
- Crossing to Gozo by private boat exclusively reserved for Yippee guests. (Weather Permitting)
- Tour/Safety leader & Fuel
- Light traditional Gozitan lunch
- Swim stop in Gozo (Summer Season)
- Return to Malta by private boat passing by Comino’s captivating caves. (Weather Permitting)
- Return to original pick-up point by Yippee transport.
- Ferry Ticket whenever required
- Duration of Tour 7 hours (excluding transfer time)
- Safety is our priority and in case of bad weather, we will upgrade guests either to an eJeep or a Tuk Tuk.
- Weight restriction to 160 kgs per GoCar
1. Church of St. John The Baptist, Xewkija, Island of Gozo.
This impressive church boasts the third largest unsupported dome in the world. Access to the roof of the Rotunda via a lift, and from there you can enjoy panoramic 360-degree views of Gozo.
2. Sanap Cliffs, Munxar, Island of Gozo.
Not accessible by public transport or hop-on/hop-off tours, Sanap Cliffs is one of the highest points in Gozo. These breathtaking cliffs are a hidden gem with views of Malta and Comino in the distance.
3. Xlendi Beach, Cliff and Caves, Xlendi, Island of Gozo
Xlendi is a very popular coastal destination in Gozo, with beautiful blue water, cliffs, and Xlendi Tower. We stop at the Belvedere overlooking the Xlendi Tower and bay.
4. Wash house - Fontana, Island of Gozo.
Two 16th century well-preserved public wash-houses built by the Knights of St John may be seen on either side of Spring Street in the village of Fontana.
7. Ta' Pinu National Shrine, Gharb, Island of Gozo.
Ta' Pinu is our ´church of miracles´ and a wonderful example of Gozitan heritage. This spectacular Basilica sits by itself in the countryside, with extensive murals and mosaics both inside and out.
11. Xwejni Salt Pans - Islands of Gozo
Xwejni is home to the Salt Pans, which are, as the name suggests, pans cut out of the rock where Gozitans still make salt to this day. The pans stretch for many kilometres.
12. Qbajjar & Marsalforn Bay - Island of Gozo
This is where our guests can enjoy a light traditional lunch at a restaurant by the sea.
13. Calypso Cave, Xaghra, Island of Gozo
Calypso Cave is linked to Greek Mythology and is believed to have been referenced in Homer's Odyssey. Whilst the caves themselves are currently closed, the view overlooking the red sands of Ramla Bay is breathtaking.
15. Ta Kenuna Tower, Nadur, Island of Gozo
The Kenuna Tower is a semaphore tower also known as a relay station or optical telegraph tower. It is situated on the eastern side of the island, by the village of Nadur, on a hill 130 metres above sea level.
16. Qala Belvedere, Qala, Island of Gozo
Qala Belvedere enjoys beautiful views of Mgarr Harbour and our three islands.
18. Comino's Caves
Comino Caves were naturally formed through hundreds of years of shaping by the rough Mediterranean Sea. Today, these caves are popular destinations as their crystal blue waters and magnificent structures provide an unforgettable experience for all.
Note: Points of Interest are subject to change at any time if necessary.