Gozo eJeep Tour
Ride along in an E-Jeep
6 hours - 100% Electric - Chauffeured
Includes Hotel Transfer & Traditional Gozitan Lunch
Want an invigorating, all-access, planet-loving tour of Gozo? Fully green, but giving you the vibrant colors of our Winter landscape, and showing you sites away from the well-worn tourist trail?
If the answer is YES, our eco-friendly, 100% electric eJeep tour is ideal for you. Designed for those who like the journey as much as the destination, you will power through rugged valleys and backroads, taking in sleepy villages and dramatic country and coastal trails.
Get a fully loaded slice of Gozo. Enjoy a mouthwatering authentic lunch and satisfy your thirst for the unknown, trekking up-close to cherished landmarks not reached by Public Transport or hop on/hop-off bus tours. Multilingual storytellers drive our eJeeps and vehicles carry a maximum of (3) passengers.
Come as a guest, leave like a local.
- Adult Euro 75
- Child Euro 50 (3 years to 12 years)
- Infant FREE (0 -2.99 YEARS) NO LUNCH INCLUDE
- Pick up in Malta or Gozo from your hotel or closest pick-up point by Yippee transport.
- Crossing to Gozo by Ferry (ticket included) or private boat (weather permitting)
- Light traditional Gozitan lunch including a glass of local wine or water
- Return to Malta by Ferry (ticket included) or by private boat passing by Comino caves (weather permitting)
- Return to original pick-up point by Yippee transport.
- Multilingual storytelling drivers
- Duration of Tour 6 hours
Island of Gozo
1. Church of St. John The Baptist, Xewkija, Island of Gozo.
This impressive church boasts the third largest unsupported dome in the world. Access to the roof of the Rotunda via a lift, and from there you can enjoy panoramic 360-degree views of Gozo.
2. Sanap Cliffs, Munxar, Island of Gozo.
Not accessible by public transport or hop-on/hop-off tours, Sanap Cliffs is one of the highest points in Gozo. These breathtaking cliffs are a hidden gem with views of Malta and Comino in the distance.
3. Xlendi Beach, Cliff and Caves, Xlendi, Island of Gozo.
Xlendi is a very popular coastal destination in Gozo, with beautiful blue water, cliffs and Xlendi Tower. We stop at the Belvedere overlooking the Xlendi Tower and bay.
4. Dwejra Bay, San Lawrenz, Island of Gozo.
This is where the famous Azure Window used to stand, although the area has so much more to discover, including Fungus Rock, the Inland Sea and Dwejra Tower. Do not miss the limestone quarries on your way down.
5. Ta' Pinu National Shrine, Gharb, Island of Gozo.
Ta' Pinu is our ´church of miracles´ and a wonderful example of Gozitan heritage. This spectacular Basilica sits by itself in the countryside, with extensive murals and mosaics both inside and out.
You can't go far in Gozo without seeing The Citadel - our ancient, fortified city perched on top of the rocks, right in the centre of Gozo. From the top of its walls almost all Gozo can be seen. Discover the secrets hidden behind The Citadel´s walls, including WW2 shelters and grain silos.
7. Salt Pans, Marsalforn Bay,
Marsalforn is home to the Salt Pans, which are, as the name suggests, pans cut out of the rock where Gozitans still make salt to this day. The pans stretch for many kilometers.
8. Calypso Cave, Xaghra, Island of Gozo.
Calypso Cave is linked to Greek Mythology and is believed to have been referenced in Homer's Odyssey. Whilst the caves themselves are currently closed, the view overlooking the red sands of Ramla Bay is breathtaking.
9. Qala Belvedere, Qala, Island of Gozo.
Qala Belvedere enjoys beautiful views of Mgarr Harbour and our three islands.